CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Birthday I am 22!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My birthday came and I wasn't in the mood to do anything crazy I told Ruben I just wanted dinner and a chill day because I had to work on my Birthday. He ended up surprising me with some friends at the house after work and flowers at work. He bought a cute cake and we had a good time. Work also got me a nice plant and I was the talk of the night for being the girl who her husband had flowers delivered to her!!! Ruben is so sweet like that and I loved every minute of it. And here is a pic of the day my dad well my parents but mostly dad bought me my early birthday present, I GOT A COACH PURSE!!!!!!! (what can I say...... daddy's girl)

3 comments:

Breanne said...

finally! u were a little behind on your blogging! haha. coach purse . . . you lucky girl! happy birthday!

America said...

You two are so cute! I hope everything is going well!

Sam said...

Sweet, I found your blog. Lame, you don't update it!