CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 4, 2008

Ruben and I are so excited to start a blog! well it is more like me, Stephanie writing on our blog but I thought it would be a cool way to keep in touch with friends and family. Currently, Ruben and I are still in school and I only have two semesters left plus a semester of student teaching. Ruben still has about 4 semesters left. We are still in Idaho and I am trying to decide what I am going to do this summer. Find a job and work full time hopefully. My family is coming to visit at the end of this month and we are so excited for that. Life is good and me and Ruben can't wait for the semester to be over and start having fun with no more snow. All my friends are moving on with their lives and having babies and I am so happy to have my close friends have babies. No babies for us yet but we can't wait for that either I still have so many plans for after graduating and I am really considering Beauty School! I would love to do that it has always been something I wanted to do, well see what happens, well keep you posted on the new things that are happening.

0 comments: